If you’d like to read some of my favorite posts from years past, use the following links to find them.
Your Host: jb
To paraphrase Rob in "High Fidelity," some people never got over Vietnam, or the night their band opened for the Rolling Stones. I never got over 1976.
On the Listener Line
- Tonight Show Band with Doc Severinsen – How Long Has This Been Going On
- Sonny Rollins – I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
- Odell Brown – Raising the Roof
- Bobby Hutcherson – 'Til Then
- Foreigner – Hot Blooded
- Eric Clapton – Pretending
- Heart – Even It Up
- Smith – Tell Him No
- Elton John – The Ballad Of Danny Bailey (1909-1934)
- Radiohead – Everything in Its Right Place
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2015 by James A. Bartlett--not that this little notice is going to stop anybody from stealing stuff if they want to.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.