If you’d like to read some of my favorite posts from years past, use the following links to find them.
Your Host: jb
Writer, radio jock,
beer geek, Badger fan.
In my head,
it's still 1976.
- It was more than worth the wait.~~ 2 hours ago
- At an old favorite spot: Delafield Brewhaus, where my nitro-poured 8 Malt Stout is settling. Gotta wait for the good stuff.~~ 2 hours ago
- Dude over there keeps giving me the stinkeye. Apparently they got some kinda liberal-spotting radar here. #HowDoYouLikeMeNow~~ 11 hours ago
- Drove the Les Paul Parkway here in Waukesha last night. I have no joke to make about it. #MuchRespect~~ 15 hours ago
- Here in Waukesha, the reddest city in Wisconsin, letting my Madison liberal freak flag fly. But quietly because it's late.~~ 1 day ago
- So I'm in the newsroom listening to the Magic 98 Morning Show and all of a sudden I remember holy crap I'm on it. #WhyIsTheNewsGuyPanting~~ 1 day ago
- This is what clickbait looks like // MT @Salon "The most ethical meat": Why you should eat more roadkill slnm.us/wsCXj1K~~ 1 day ago
- RT @ProBirdRights: I'd entire a biscuit if my face big enough.~~ 1 day ago
- Jimmy McGriff – One of Mine
- Johnny "Hammond" Smith – Dirty Apple
- Miles Davis Quintet – When I Fall In Love
- Miles Davis Quintet – Well, You Needn't
- Miles Davis Quintet – Diane
- Miles Davis Quintet – Something I Dreamed Last Night
- Miles Davis Quintet – Salt Peanuts
- Miles Davis Quintet – Surrey With The Fringe On Top
- Johnny Lytle – Hot Sauce
- Johnny Lytle – My Romance
On the Listener Line
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2014 (ten years of blather!) by James A. Bartlett--not that it's going to stop anybody from stealing it or anything.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.