If you’d like to read some of my favorite posts from years past, use the following links to find them.
Your Host: jb
To paraphrase Rob in "High Fidelity," some people never got over Vietnam, or the night their band opened for the Rolling Stones. I never got over 1976.
On the Listener Line
- Animals – Boom Boom
- Eric Clapton – Hoochie Coochie Man
- Albert King – Sweet Fingers
- Rufus Thomas – Little Sally Walker
- Honey Cone – Are You Man Enough, Are You Strong Enough
- The Supremes – Baby Love
- Three Dog Night – One Man Band
- Three Dog Night – Chained
- Fleetwood Mac – Gypsy (original album version)
- Fleetwood Mac – Say You Love Me (Live in Nashville 1977)
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2015 by James A. Bartlett--not that this little notice is going to stop anybody from stealing stuff if they want to.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.