If you’d like to read some of my favorite posts from years past, use the following links to find them.
Your Host: jb
To paraphrase Rob in "High Fidelity," some people never got over Vietnam, or the night their band opened for the Rolling Stones. I never got over 1976.
On the Listener Line
- Van Morrison – Let it Be Me (live)
- Dan Fogelberg – Sutter's Mill
- Don Williams – (Turn Out The Light And) Love Me Tonight
- Geeshie Wiley & Elvie Thomas – Eagles On a Half
- Acoustic Alchemy – Wind It Up
- Acoustic Alchemy – Take Five
- Miles Davis Quintet – Surrey With the Fringe On Top
- Miles Davis – Pinocchio
- Jimmy Smith – Days Of Wine And Roses
- Jimmy Smith – Theme From "The Munsters"
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2015 by James A. Bartlett--not that this little notice is going to stop anybody from stealing stuff if they want to.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.