If you’d like to read some of my favorite posts from years past, use the following links to find them.
Your Host: jb
To paraphrase Rob in "High Fidelity," some people never got over Vietnam, or the night their band opened for the Rolling Stones. I never got over 1976.
On the Listener Line
- Mott the Hoople – All the Way from Memphis
- Janis Joplin – One Good Man
- Steely Dan – Two Against Nature (Live)
- Vampire Weekend – Everlasting Arms
- Claude Denjean – Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
- Phat Phunktion – C. J.
- Kool & The Gang – Tonight
- Janet Jackson – Black Cat
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers – You Wreck Me (Live)
- Huey Lewis & The News – Give Me the Keys (And I'll Drive You Crazy)
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2015 by James A. Bartlett--not that this little notice is going to stop anybody from stealing stuff if they want to.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.