If you’d like to read some of my favorite posts from years past, use the following links to find them.
Your Host: jb
To paraphrase Rob in "High Fidelity," some people never got over Vietnam, or the night their band opened for the Rolling Stones. I never got over 1976.
- RT @BadMorningShow: Happy Friday, everybody! *hits the post ~~ 28 minutes ago
- "Local" traffic guy (not @madisontraffic) keeps talking about "Route 30." That's an Illinois-ism, son. We don't talk that way up here. ~~ 36 minutes ago
- "Before the sun is just a bright spot in the nighttime." With @ambartlett112 at @WisBrewingCo. http://t.co/Gb5IDHrqjv ~~ 12 hours ago
- Drinking a #005 Big Sweet Life by @WisBrewingCo at @wisbrewingco — untpd.it/s/c103682848 ~~ 13 hours ago
- Dinner b4 the Mrs leaves town 4 awhile - Drinking a Summerfest (2014) by @SierraNevada @ The Flying Hound — untpd.it/s/c103660975 ~~ 14 hours ago
- Here's your advance notice: Mrs Out of Town Week begins tomorrow. #MoreBeer #LessPants #NoProblem ~~ 17 hours ago
- "But there’s also this element...that checklist of things that make you more country, and one of them is fighting" savingcountrymusic.com/from-checklist… ~~ 19 hours ago
- My timeline is divided between #Sharknado2TheSecondOne, #PayJoelOsteenACompliment, and #GazaUnderAttack. Go home, Twitter, you're drunk. ~~ 1 day ago
On the Listener Line
- Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band – Born To Run (live 1981)
- Jefferson Starship – Play on Love
- Chicago – Where Do We Go from Here?
- Steve Miller Band – I Love You
- Steve Miller Band – Journey From Eden
- Van Morrison – I Can't Stop Loving You
- Byron MacGregor – Americans
- Dave Brubeck – Dancin' in Rhythm
- Mantovani – Games That Lovers Play
- Mantovani – Manhattan Serenade
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2014 (ten years of blather!) by James A. Bartlett--not that it's going to stop anybody from stealing it or anything.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.