If you’d like to read some of my favorite posts from years past, use the following links to find them.
Your Host: jb
Writer, radio jock,
beer geek, Badger fan.
In my head,
it's still 1976.
Real Stupid in Real TimeMy Tweets
On the Listener Line
- John Coltrane With Dizzy Gillespie – Good Bait
- Sonny Criss – All the Things You Are
- Rosanne Cash – A Feather's Not A Bird
- Mary Chapin Carpenter – Goodnight America
- Mary Chapin Carpenter – When Time Stands Still
- Mary Chapin Carpenter – Mrs. Hemingway
- Mary Chapin Carpenter – Come On Come On
- Mary Chapin Carpenter – Only A Dream
- Mary Chapin Carpenter – The Dreaming Road
- Mary Chapin Carpenter – Ideas Are Like Stars
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2013 by James A. Bartlett--not that it's going to stop anybody from stealing it or anything.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.