If you swing that way, you can also follow this blog on Tumblr.
Your Host: jb
To paraphrase Rob in "High Fidelity," some people never got over Vietnam, or the night their band opened for the Rolling Stones. I never got over 1976.
- This day keeps getting better - Drinking a Special Double Cream Stout by @BellsBrewery @ The Malt House — untpd.it/s/c124735812 ~~ 3 hours ago
- #fiftyburger ~~ 4 hours ago
- At Q106 Badger tailgate on a perfect day - Drinking a Snowdrift Vanilla Porter by @Leinenkugels - untpd.it/s/c124605779 ~~ 8 hours ago
- Where are YOU gonna be today? // RT @BadgerFootball: Sun peeking through. Ready for #Badgers Homecoming! http://t.co/C1H7Zreqg3 ~~ 10 hours ago
- Stayed off Twitter most of yesterday. Recommended. ~~ 12 hours ago
- It's already Badger Saturday out in the ocean - Drinking a Staghorn Octoberfest Beer by @newglarusbeer - untpd.it/s/c124375063 ~~ 1 day ago
- This improved my outlook considerably just now: youtube.com/watch?v=2s4lu3… ~~ 1 day ago
- RT @TheOnion: Man Now Too Exhausted To Repress Both Anger And Sadness onion.com/1ycl4TO http://t.co/vTgvbJee9z ~~ 1 day ago
On the Listener Line
- Fleetwood Mac – Oh Daddy [*]
- Lucinda Williams – Righteously
- Dire Straits with Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight (live at Mandela tribute, 1988)
- Boz Scaggs – Hercules (Live)
- The Monkees – You Just May Be the One
- Yipes! – I Can't See You're In Love
- Paul McCartney – Twenty Flight Rock (1989 01 13 Wembley)
- Paul McCartney & Wings – Mary Had A Little Lamb
- America – Another Try
- Bobby Russell – 1432 Franklin Pike Circle Hero
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2014 (ten years of blather!) by James A. Bartlett--not that it's going to stop anybody from stealing it or anything.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.