If you swing that way, you can also follow this blog on Tumblr.
Your Host: jb
Writer, radio jock,
beer geek, Badger fan.
In my head,
it's still 1976.
- RT @ThatEricAlper: The glorious designs of mix tape from the '80s: wp.me/p3gdJT-9Sn~~ 6 hours ago
- These Nebraska fans are so amped they might storm the court if they're ahead at halftime. #Badgers~~ 7 hours ago
- Clocks in our house are showing 4:45 and 5:45. Guy looking at them is not happy to be up, no matter what time it is.~~ 20 hours ago
- COSIGN // RT @LanceMannion: Nice to think that this time next week my Twitter feed's going to be full of #NCAA instead of #CPAC.~~ 1 day ago
- Take-out BBQ, Hinterland Luna Coffee Stout, and @BadgerMHockey on the radio. If you're having a better night...you aren't, really.~~ 1 day ago
- RT @cjwerleman: Don't forget to set your clocks forward by 1 hour. If you're at CPAC, 1 hour + 150 years forward.~~ 1 day ago
- Passed a place in Sheboygan called "L'Appartement d'Elegance." I'm sure they wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.~~ 1 day ago
- "I lit out for Sheboygan before dawn"--first line of a song or what I did today?~~ 1 day ago
- Eric Carmen – All by Myself
- Traffic – Rainmaker
- New England – The Last Show
- The Church – Under the Milky Way
- Huey Lewis & The News – I Want a New Drug (live)
- Simply Red – Stars (live)
- Chicago – Prelude/Little One
- Jack McDuff – Moon Rappin'
- Duke Ellington – Montevideo
- Duke Ellington – I Can't Give You Anything but Love
On the Listener Line
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2014 (ten years of blather!) by James A. Bartlett--not that it's going to stop anybody from stealing it or anything.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.