If you swing that way, you can also follow this blog on Tumblr.
Your Host: jb
Writer, radio jock,
beer geek, Badger fan.
In my head,
it's still 1976.
- Now is the time on my radio show when I stop doing my radio show and go get me a beer instead. #GoodNightMadtown~~ 6 hours ago
- It's the limbo contest from Hell // RT @GonzoVice The downward spiral of Dumbness in America is about to hit a new low~~ 7 hours ago
- #NowPlaying on Magic98.com: youtube.com/watch?v=5Hvjok…. This job can be awesome now and then.~~ 9 hours ago
- Read the live promo, hit the next element, it's the same promo, recorded. Sweet mama I SUCK this morning.~~ 15 hours ago
- At the current rate of increase in my general crabbiness, I will nuke a major city by lunchtime. #OrTakeANap~~ 16 hours ago
- RT @guardianmusic: Record Store Day on Twitter - in pictures gu.com/p/3zhde~~ 16 hours ago
- Meet the Morrisons: tsutpen.blogspot.com/2014/04/they-w…~~ 17 hours ago
- On @TodaysQ106 Saturday morning show for the first time in a while. Where the damn Merle Haggard records at?~~ 18 hours ago
On the Listener Line
- Edie Brickell and New Bohemians – Circle
- Edie Brickell and New Bohemians – Love Like We Do
- Edie Brickell and New Bohemians – The Wheel
- Edie Brickell and New Bohemians – Air of December
- Edie Brickell and New Bohemians – Little Miss S.
- Edie Brickell and New Bohemians – What I Am
- Huey Lewis & The News – Simple as That
- Huey Lewis & The News – Naturally
- Huey Lewis & The News – Forest for the Trees
- Huey Lewis & The News – I Never Walk Alone
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2014 (ten years of blather!) by James A. Bartlett--not that it's going to stop anybody from stealing it or anything.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.