If you’d like to correspond with me, hit me up at “jbemail229 <<hyphen>> hits <<at>> yahoo dot com,” become my friend on Facebook (but be sure to send a message in addition to your friend request telling me you’re a blog reader), or follow me on Twitter.
Your Host: jb
Writer, radio jock,
beer geek, Badger fan.
In my head,
it's still 1976.
- Clearly, the secret to a quality broadcast is lots of caffeine. I must remember this when I'm wide awake at 3AM. ~~ 14 hours ago
- All these beer tweets in my timeline remind me that not drinking all the time is the biggest obstacle to drinking all the time. ~~ 15 hours ago
- RT @BeerSocietyWI The @Budweiser #clydesdales have landed in Monona! http://t.co/z4zpzPb2ta @madisontraffic ~~ 16 hours ago
- RT @beardedstoner: In general, it's my policy not to read past "cleaver attack." ~~ 17 hours ago
- Let me play you the song of my people: Joy to You and Me wp.me/p30dJ-3WX ~~ 20 hours ago
- RT @nonstampNSC: I've fallen into a sarchasm. http://t.co/QsBljisVsm ~~ 1 day ago
- Dr. Thompson, call your office. ~~ 1 day ago
- A financial company has turned Fleetwood Mac's "Go Your Own Way" into a jingle and now I don't want to live anymore. ~~ 1 day ago
On the Listener Line
- The New Mastersounds – The Vandenburg Suite
- The New Mastersounds – Witness
- The Rhine Oaks – Tampin
- Booker T. & the MG's – Mo' Onions
- Rufus Thomas – Down Ta My House
- Shirley & Lee – Feel So Good
- Miracles – You've Really Got a Hold On Me
- Miracles – Ooo Baby Baby
- Lou Rawls – Let's Fall In Love All Over Again
- Diana Ross – Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Long Promo Version)
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2013 by James A. Bartlett--not that it's going to stop anybody from stealing it or anything.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.