If you swing that way, you can also follow this blog on Tumblr.
Your Host: jb
To paraphrase Rob in "High Fidelity," some people never got over Vietnam, or the night their band opened for the Rolling Stones. I never got over 1976.
- Jan and Dean Urary #worsethanrocktober. @midnight ~~ 1 hour ago
- So I'm setting the tab at Flying Saucer and I learn that the flights were $13 apiece. #WhatAmISavingMoneyForAnyway ~~ 2 hours ago
- Sign above the bar: "only amateurs request frosted glass." #Preach ~~ 2 hours ago
- Best of another Texas flight - Drinking a Brewhouse Brown Ale @ Flying Saucer Draught Emporium - untpd.it/s/c118825939 ~~ 3 hours ago
- RT @Bobblespeak: defenestration #MoreLikelyToKillYouThanEbola ~~ 3 hours ago
- Best of the Texas flight - Drinking a Hopadillo IPA by @karbachbrewing @ Flying Saucer Draught Emporium — untpd.it/s/c118819309 ~~ 3 hours ago
- Paul Mc Cartney is playing San Antonio tonight. I am playing a high school named for Winston Churchill. #HailBrittania ~~ 7 hours ago
- October 1976: teenage American Top 40 fan gets to watch Casey at work: jabartlett.wordpress.com/2014/09/29/gre… ~~ 8 hours ago
On the Listener Line
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2014 (ten years of blather!) by James A. Bartlett--not that it's going to stop anybody from stealing it or anything.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.