If you swing that way, you can also follow this blog on Tumblr.
Your Host: jb
To paraphrase Rob in "High Fidelity," some people never got over Vietnam, or the night their band opened for the Rolling Stones. I never got over 1976.
On the Listener Line
- Gems – Love for Christmas
- Freddie King – I Hear Jingle Bells
- Burl Ives – Silver And Gold
- Paul Revere & The Raiders – Macy's Window
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – Trim Up The Tree
- Cochise – O Come All Ye Faithful
- WLS Chicago – Christmas jingle montage
- Jim Cutler – The Client Made Changes
- Soundtrack – Jingle Jingle Jingle (from "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer")
- Elton John – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2014 (ten years of blather!) by James A. Bartlett--not that it's going to stop anybody from stealing it or anything.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly my radio employer, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I think I stole from Larry Lujack.